The Newman Student Association (NSA) is a registered student organization at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. The NSA plans social, service-oriented, liturgical, and spiritual events for the student community at Newman.
The Newman Student Association is open to all undergraduate students. To join, and to receive frequent email updates, simply fill out our On-Line Registration! There is no cost or obligation to join!
The NSA has a great deal of programs planned. They range from semi-formals to food drives! Watch the Communitas, listen to the announcements at Mass, or check the Community Calendar for more information about NSA’s exciting plans for the year.
The NSA Officers for the Fall 2013 semester are as follows:
- President: Brady Taugher
- Co-Vice Presidents: Michelle Nguyen and Catherine Gensler
- Treasurer: Will Healy
- Secretary: Sam Taugher
- Director of Public Relations: Mireille O’Connor
- Director of Community Service: Lindsey Russo
- Community Service Coordinators: Becca Leuders and Monica Carusi
- Spiritual Coordinator: Mike Ciolek
- Fundraising Coordination: Ronan Lucey
Contact the NSA at email@example.com.